Accounts Payable Clerk
To apply. please send your resume and contact info to: email@example.com
Bay Cities Paving & Grading, Inc., a growing heavy construction company, based in Concord, California, with 50+ years of stability has an opening for a full time Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of people, in a friendly environment, within the fast paced industry of construction.
Support the Accounts Payable department by ensuring timely, effective, and accurate processing of Accounts Payable paperwork and vendor information.
- Process invoices as assigned
- Verify invoices are billed and coded accurately to job
- Maintain scanned documents and filing
- Ensure all invoices have proper approval
- Accountable for all Accounts Payable deadlines and communication of those deadlines to peers and supervisors
- Maintain up to date vendor files
- Responsible for collecting, tracking, and maintaining current vendor insurance documents as required
The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
Work Experience: Accounts Payable experience preferred; experience in Construction Industry preferred
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work in high pressure situations, prioritize and meet deadlines
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Data Entry
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to ensure accuracy and implement controls to prevent and detect errors as needed
- Excellent communication skills, with professional and courteous demeanor
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work as a team and assist others as needed
This is an hourly position offered at a competitive salary.
Bay Cities is an Equal Opportunity, At Will and E-Verify Employer. We offer an excellent benefit package (health, dental and vision). 100% of employee and 75% of dependent premiums are paid by employer. We also offer Life Insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation and sick leave.