Bay Cities is looking for a Contract Administrator to oversee the Accounts Payable/Receivable of specific roadway construction projects across Northern California. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of people, in a friendly environment, within the fast paced industry of construction.
In coordination with Estimators, Project Managers, and In House Counsel, the Contract Administrator reviews all project specific Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, and Information Sheets for accuracy and ensure compliance of appropriate regulations. Research and prepares analysis as required to ensure all customers are billed and payment is provided to Subcontractors in a timely manner.
- Set up new projects in Spectrum, HeavyJobs, and Nice Touch
- Set up estimated cost by phase, Accounts Receivable by line item, and subcontractor payables in Spectrum
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of Extra Work billings in Nice Touch and ICAS
- Review all project specific subcontracts and PO’s for accuracy
- Understand Preliminary Lien and Release procedures
- Produce monthly Customer Billings
- Track and provide Project Manager with pending Change Order issues
- Verify and input Change Orders
- Compare subcontractor invoices against Pay Estimate, input subcontractor payment and provide approval for payment
- Review and forward Extra Work/Time & Material invoices
- Aggressively pursue past due Accounts Receivable on projects
- Provide monthly reports to Project Managers including job cost, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and profit/loss analysis
- Assist in close out of all projects – including releases, DBE forms and Guarantees
- Supervise Project Assistants
The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years Contract Administrator experience.
Education: BA degree in Accounting or Business Administration
Skills Required: Proficient skills in:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- 10 Key Touch
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skill
This is a hourly position offered at a competitive rate.
Bay Cities is an Equal Opportunity, At Will and E-Verify Employer. We offer an excellent benefit package (health, dental and vision). 100% of employee and 75% of dependent premiums are paid by employer. We also offer Life Insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation and sick leave.
Submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org