Bay Cities has an opening for a Project Assistant for our main office in Concord, California.This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of people, in a friendly environment, within the fast paced industry of construction.
The Project Assistant position is an integral part of each Project Team. This person will work directly with the Contract Administrator, Project Manager, Engineer and field staff to:
- Collect, organize, and review Daily Extra Work Reports (DEWRS) in a timely manner
- Create Extra Work Bills and reconcile for accuracy
- Collect, track, and process Certified Payroll from Subcontractors/Vendors on a weekly basis; reconcile any delinquent or inaccurate certified payroll issues
- Process Bay Cities Certified Payroll to project owners or General Contractors
- Request Supplier Releases on a monthly basis and track all conditional and final releases
- Set up document tracking log and directory per project
- Collect and track Subcontractor documents (current insurance, Union Status Letters, supplier releases, etc.)
- Create new project information packets, subcontracts, and purchase orders
- Provide professional written and verbal communication to project owners, General Contractors, Subcontractors, and material vendors as needed
- Provide back up for Receptionist
The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
Work Experience:Must have 2 years prior construction administration experience.
Proficient skills in:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- 10 Key Touch
This is an hourly position offered at a competitive rate.
Bay Cities is an Equal Opportunity, At Will and E-Verify Employer.
We offer an excellent benefit package (health, dental and vision). 100% of employee and 75% of dependent premiums are paid by employer. We also offer Life Insurance, a 401K Plan, vacation and sick leave.
To apply. please send your resume and contact info to: firstname.lastname@example.org