To apply. please send your resume and contact info to: email@example.com
Bay Cities is looking for Summer Interns to assist on projects across Northern California. This is a wonderful opportunity to work with a great group of people, in a friendly environment, within the fast paced industry of construction.
Project Interns will be part of the overall engineering team that supports the Project Manager in all operational aspects of a construction project.
- Create Daily Extra Work Reports and submit to Contract Admin for review.
- Attend Construction site meetings or Pre-construction meetings as needed.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing company procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Process and track all submittals.
- Perform Takeoffs for plan changes.
- Administrative support for remote offices (answering phones, scanning documents, filing, ordering supplies, processing mail, etc.)
The above list is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent(s) of this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of this position.
Work Experience: Prior internship or work experience in Roadway Construction preferred.
Education: Must have achieved Junior or Senior status in State College or University Engineering or Construction Management Programs.
- Understanding of Blueprints and project specifications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
This is a fulltime-temporary position offered at a competitive salary.
Bay Cities Paving & Grading, Inc. in an Equal Opportunity, At Will Employer.